The course is now completed. This page is maintained only as an archieve. Additional course material can be accessed here.
Time: 20th to 24th of August 2012, followed by a symposium on Transcriptomics
Place: Copenhagen (more on venue)
Content at a glance:
- RNA-seq methods and applications
- Applied RNA structure prediction
- miRNA, miRNA-targets and small-RNA sequencing
- Drugs targeted against RNA
- phd-students and postdocs interested in the study of regulatory RNA. The course includes a number of computer exercises and participants are expected to bring their own laptop.
The summer school is a collaboration between two research centers:
- Center for non-coding RNA in Technology and Health
- Center for Computational and Applied Transcriptomics
Both are funded by the Danish Council for Strategic Research.
The summer school is also supported by the Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen.